Patient Veggies


I just finished watching a couple of DVDs. One is High School Musical 3: Senior Year [at last!] and a Veggietales DVD. I actually think these talking vegetables are cute, even though I know I may be too big to watch cartoons and animated children's movies. I don't often enjoy the stories [because I already know most of them which were taken from the Bible], but I enjoyed the one I watched tonight. It was all about patience. Patience. Ouch. I know I rush a lot of stuff [which probably explains why I often get pimples on my forehead because of stress], but now I learned that by simply having the patience to wait, things will turn out just right. [And I've learned that the real version of my imaginary Jeremy will come at the right time, too. I hope I don't need a lot of patience for that. ;)]



the Veggietale family

0 comments:



Post a Comment