Frustrated Freakazoid

It's quarter to 11 in the evening. I swear I promised myself that I would sleep earlier [preferably 10:00] this school year. But here I am again, eyes in front of my laptop and books, squeezing my brain juices out. Studying. Reviewing. not to mention chatting. I have a lot more things to do and I don't wanna sleep past 12:00. :(( I just received my Geometry and English quiz scores in school this afternoon. My English scores were fine, [3.5 mistakes on all quizzes]. My Geometry scores were HELL. I tell you. BURNING HELL. I wanted to flush my quizzes down the toilet. Others may say that my 13-mistake dilemma is an overreaction, but it hurts to see those shitty scores when I know that I studied well. arrrggh. So here I am, frustrated freakazoid and deranged monkey, blogging and wasting precious review time. :) But anyway, I shall crush THEM ALL. I'll be back standing tall in no time. After all, I AM determined. I won't let this bring me down. Yatta.! :)

0 comments:



Post a Comment