whattaday. ;)

I spent the whole day yesterday at my cousins' house in Manila. It was so tiring, even though all we did was fiddle around the net. We arrived at around 10:30 in the morning. We almost weren't supposed to come at all because Mama felt sick. But since pasalubongs were already bought, we went anyway. I toured the house and found it nice [far from our little clutterground. haha] My Aunt prepared a delicious lunch which sent me straight to the bathroom after eating [iguess I overate. ;)] By afternoon, my Aunt toured me round the Ateneo grounds and UP, too. We ate WhamBurgers [is that what you call it.? :))] for merienda. We went back after buying chicharon and the my mom and I were left in the house while Auntie Grace and her family had mass. I spent the hour updating my online profiles. When they got back [which was around past 8 in the evening], we prepared to leave and greeted seemingly endless hours of traffic. Then we arrived home here at Angeles by 11:30 in the evening. I drank coffee then did my project. Then I slept at around past 2:00 am. And now, hello to another bunch of pimples from that tiresome day yesterday. :))



miriam college says no to chacha.

ateneoo.

ateneo grade school


di bastos yan. [in the car]

yeah, that's chicharon. and im obviously happy eating it. :))

finished eatingg my burgeerr.

pam and I with SPIDERMAN.

see the busy streets?

there's somethin' up my sleeve. ;)

how come she's taller?? :((

uhuh. fiddling round the net.

obviously crazyyy

laptooop

0 comments:



Post a Comment