I'm crazier..


I just finished playing Crazier (by Taylor Swift. my favee.!) on guitar today. It's funny how I learn a lot from YouTube videos. I have a guitar and I had absolutely NO idea about the different chords. But a few weeks on YouTube made made me learn four new songs.! Okayy, one of my current faves is Crazier. It's from the Hannah Montana Movie Soundtrack [yeah, I know many people hate Miley. haha.]. I haven't even watched the movie yett.! But I'm loving songs from the album [forgive me, Miley haters] like Dream, The Climb, and Butterfly Fly Away [which I learned on guitar too]. Now my index finger hurts like hell and I wanna start typing. Can you imagine I spent two hours already with my guitar? Now I have less time for review. It's the weekend...and I'm sooooo gonna study a lot. Sooo..ta-ta for noww.! :)



I'm obviously crazier. lol.


0 comments:



Post a Comment