Last Week's Happenings



I haven't updated for a long time.! Haha. The previous week was a busy one. That's why. Last Thursday was Bear Hug Day in school. Everyone was supposed to wear something red. I dunno, I think it was the day to hug people you appreciate.? I'm not really sure..all I know is I just kept hugging people who hugged me back. :))

the highschool department.! that's not everyone though. :(

Then Friday was the Parangal sa Diwang Pilipino.! And I'm proud to say.....we're the overall champion.! HAHA!!!! Isn't it obvious.? We won second place for the Sabayang Pagbigkas [which we crammed on but I guess we did our best:D]We have one winning representative for each category. And I didn't expect to win third place in the onthespot essay-writing either. ;)


Trina and I with Erin :)

essay-writing participants.!! [that's me - short girl in the green flowery skirt;)]

fooling around at home after the parangal. ;)

Sooo..that's all for now.! It has been a really busy week. And now I guess this week will be busy too. Expect more posts soon!..but I'll be updating less often. I'm so frustrated with being distracted especially during my study time.! :))

0 comments:



Post a Comment