Sportsfest Week.!

NOW i'm posting again. Hello.! I'm backkk. :>

Last week was reaaalllyyy busy. Sportsfest week. Like I'd have any use on my team, right.? I didn't play any games. Haha. Just joined the cheerdance and gained new friends. At least.! Spent the whole week chatting, playing, chatting, playing. And I mean playing the PSP. Haha. Not the sportsfest games. I'm sooooo not sporty. No wonder I'm fat. Cheerdance practice. I thought we sucked till T. Ryan came in and did everything else. Then I thought, "maybe we have a chance". Haha. We lost. 3rd place. Ta-da. Now I'm voiceless and sunburned. I'm sooooo dark I probably look like dark choco right now. And my birthday's in two days.! Argh. Our shirts didn't have names at the back. :(

I barely took pics. I got really discouraged when they found my camera swimming in a pool of C&C shake on the floor. So much for bringing gadgets to school. X( Just grabbed these from other profiles.


So there. haha. Sorry for my unsynchronized post. I'm cramming right now and I'm sweating my brain out trying to finish the projects due on my birthday. :(( wishmeluck.! Till next time,,..


0 comments:



Post a Comment