Sweeeet Fifteeen. :)

Hey.! Hey.! It's mah birthhdaay.! haha. I'm fifteeen noww.! Gosh, I feel sooo olddd. :|


I brought three boxes of brownies to school today and I distributed them to my classmates and teachers. Sooo manyyy people greeeteed, online and personally. This is probably the one that had the most greets, among all of my birthdays. Not my happiest, though. But to allllll those who greeted, thanks.!

Mama and I ate at YellowCabPizza yesterdayy afternoon. Then we went to church. Haha. It's been a looongg time. :) So now,, yeah. I've snapped back to reality. No more "I love rainbows, ponies, and all things bright and beautiful" mood. Hello world. I'm back.


BEWARE. >:))


RedRibbon, beybeh. [eew im sooo dark here.]

YellowCabPizzaaaa.! [OMG] *gasp*

0 comments:



Post a Comment